Recently i am really addicted to getting more vascular.
How can you get more veins to show?
- high protein low carb diet
shred more fats
- it will help your body to use more fats as energy instead of using carbs. This is especially helpful is you workout fasted in the morning, working fasted in the morning is said to be able to increase fat burn by 20% more than normal workout timing!
take some Nitric Oxide supplement like arginine product
- the main reason why your veins is showing is because your fats is thinning out. you hardly see fat people with veins right.
Lift heavy ass weight with proper form
- Arginine is a vasodilator. it helps to relax the blood vessel and increase blood flow.
- if you are lifting heavy with proper form you will be putting the muscle under a more stressful environment in turn tearing more muscle fiber. To recover yourself during workout the body will call more blood to flow to that particular muscle group (the pump). therefore it creates more vascularity.
Taste 6/10 (taste like medicine) mixes well. ultra fine powder.
This formula is supposed to increase your pump with the arginine content.
Improve focus by caffeine
You are suppose to feel heat up after taking this, thermogenic compound
For the thermogenic I felt hotter than normal after workout. So I the thermogenic part am effective.
Normally I workout at night, sometimes I will feel kind of sleepy during workout. This product boost me and keeps me awake and don’t really gives me sleeping problem after training
For the pump I don’t really feel much of a different.
Not one of the best but still worth a try.
a multi vitamin supplement amino acid,vitamins, digestive support and body detoxing
a total of 11 pills to swallow.
the pill are actually pretty huge, if you cannot swallow normal pills do not try this.
question : is it normal to get yellow piss from animal pak
yes, its because of the excessive amount of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
is it harmful?
no, unless you really overdose it too much if not it will just excrete through the unrine.