1. Whinning causes alot of negative energy, why spend so much energy whining when you can use it to go to the gym. Think positive, think about how good you will feel after the workout how happy you will be after your jog. Working out releases endorphins before you know it, you will be addicted to BEAST MODE everyday!
2. You shouldnt Stop Dreaming. Perserve and you will reach your goal soon. The tiger wont be affected by the comment of the sheep, you are what you see yourself as!
3. Sticking with people of the same level. Go train with someone who you want to look like. We all learn from someone who is better than us not someone who is of the same level! You wont learn anything! So go find someone you wish to look like and STICK to him like glue!
4. Call yourself fat or think yourself as a skinny person. YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE. FULLSTOP. i always tell myself i am shredded and good looking. thanks.. now you know my secret. 😉
5. Only have long term goal, have both your final goal and also short term goals. We human enjoy progress, you see progress you feel good and that keeps you motivated!!
6. Eat sugar, sugar is the enemy kill it. Get it off your diet.
7. Eat processed food, high in all the bad stuff, low in all the good stuff.
8. Workout alone, sometimes we just need some one to push us a little, schedule a gym workout with your friend and you will less lightly skip gym workout that day.
9. Stay on the same workout, staying on the same workout is boring and you plateau easily, always try to find new things to learn and play. HAVE FUN!
10. Keep this post to yourself, Tag your gym buddy and go to the gym nawwwwwwww!
For the past 12 weeks i have been changing diet and training after reading Melissa sarah wee , leangains.com , primal blue print, 4 hours body and some other fitness related article. Made quite a bit of progress and here is my breakdown of the 12 weeks.
Week 1 to Week 6 – Intermittent fasting with High Carbohydrate
Week 6 to Week 12 -Intermittent fasting together with Paleo diet.
As you can see in week 1-6 my muscle seems fuller and thicker as compare to the week 12 photo which is much drier and leaner. Which is what i am trying to achieve. Currently weighing 71kg with about 9% body fat.
Comparing to my previous bulking diet where i hit 3000 calories a day
Here is a comparison for my previous bulking diet. Where i actually eat like 3000 calories everyday and have a lot of carbohydrate for every meal, the photo below was taken when i am about 73kg, 14% body fat.
Depending on individual, i prefer to look lean year round and i prefer the body now compared to previously where i hit 75kg. I feel much stronger now and the energy i feel more energetic. I don’t get restless during the day and my energy is more constant.
Fasting makes your body uses more fats instead of carbohydrates as energy!
Recently i just did a CSC 15km run fasted and the feeling was fantastic, no dip in energy no lack of energy during the run as well.
I have been trying to get more information on Fitness Related stuff, to me it is really on how to let our body use fats as energy. I find that my body is really adapting well with Paleo. So now i want to test if it is fasting that leans me or my diet. So i have decided to stop my intermittent fasting so i can up my calories intake.
I am going to go for a 12 weeks full Paleo or you can call it the Primal Diet
Primal or Paleo lifestyle to me is basically, no grains, no processed no high sugar food.
I also want to maintain my carbohydrate level between 100 to 150grams a day.
Limiting my carbohydrates intake to only postworkout or early in the morning if i am not working out on that day.
My Goal for this 12 weeks is to hit 75kg at 8% body fat.
Everybody got different aim my goal is to be able to lift heavy, do long distance endurance and look aesthetic(super human)
I welcome any question or feedback. You can leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org