Today’s Daily Read : How to get from where you are to where you want to be. The 25 Principles of Success by – Jack Canfield
1) Instead of seeing every problem as a negative, w.clement stone see it as something that was meant to enrich him, empower him, or advances his causes.
2) Successful people believe that every problem and encounter is here to support him and bring him opportunity.
3) Instead of looking at the world hates me, but as a opportunity to grow and change and succeed. Its all about the perspective you have in life.
4) If the company fires you, you can take it as a opportunity for you to finally go for your dream job!
5) Every negative event contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. – Napoleon Hill
6) When life hands you a lemon, squeeze it and make lemonade.
7) Look for opportunity in everything, ask this question in every interaction in your life. What’s the potential opportunity that this is?
8) Whenever things don’t turn out the way you want it to be, for example you didn’t get selected for your basketball team. Tell yourself there is something better in store for me.
9) Always believe that all that happen to you is leading you the bigger you and what you are here for.
10) Always look for the good in every event.
I have always been the opposite of a paranoid. I operate as if everyone is part of a plot to enhance my well-being. – Stan Dale
As always you can get the book here from Amazon or download kindle apps on your ipad and buy from the web!Thank you for Reading! Hope I can bring more value to your life! Leave a comment and let me know what other topic I should write about!