Today’s Daily Read : How to get from where you are to where you wanna be. The 25 Principles of Success by – Jack Canfield
You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act in accordance with your faith; for “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve – Napoleon Hill
1) An experiment had been done on patients with knee problem. One group had their knee surgery and the other group when through a “nothing” operation. Two years after surgery, patients who underwent the pretend surgery reported the same amount of relief from pain and swelling as those who had received the actual treatments. The brain expected the “surgery: to improve the knee, and it did.
2) Believe in yourself, you weren’t an accident. You weren’t mass produced. You aren’t an assembly line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the Earth by the Master Craftsman – Max Lucado
4) Believing in yourself is a choice! It is an attitude you develop over time.
5) Past is the past, there is no payoff for blaming them for your current level of self confidence. Its now your responsibility to take charge of your own self concept and your beliefs. With all the training and resources out there today anyone can learn to do almost anything.
6) If you assume in favor of yourself and act as if it is possible, then you will do the things that are necessary to bring about the result. If you believe it is impossible, you will not do what is necessary, and you will not produce the result.
7) It is not what life hands you but how you respond to it, mentally and physically, that matters most.
8) If you want to be successful you need to give up the phrase “I can’t” and all of its cousins, such as “I wish I were able to” the word “I can’t” actually disempower you.
9) What others think about you is none of your business. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That’s what makes you a winner. If having others believing in you and your dream was a requirement for success, most of us would never accomplish anything.
10) 18/40/60 rule by Dr. Daniel. At 18 you worry about what everybody is thinking of you; at 40 you don’t give a darn what anybody thinks of you; when you are 60 you realise nobody’s been thinking about you at all.
Believe in yourself and go for it. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can – Richard Bach
Don’t wait until you are 63 to decide that you can do anything you want. Don’t waste years of your life. Decide that you are capable of doing anything you want and start working towards it now.
As always you can get the book here from Amazon or download kindle apps on your ipad and buy from the web!