Today’s Daily Read : How to get from where you are to where you wanna be. The 25 Principles of Success by – Jack Canfield
1) There will be obstacles to your success. But fear not we have identified them for you. They are Considerations, Fears and Roadblocks.
2) Consideration are reasons you give yourself on why you shouldn’t attempt the goal. All the reasons why it is impossible. Things like you will have to get up two hours earlier every day. You could get hurt. I will have to work double hard. No worries once you identify what they are it will be easy to deal with.
3) Fears, Fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear or making a fool of yourself. Feel is just a feeling. Fears are not unusual, they are just part of the process.
4) Roadblocks are external circumstances. Roadblock may be that nobody wants to join you on your projects. You don’t have the money. Or it rains when you are trying to do a outdoor concert. Understand that roadblocks are not unusual as well, they are just part of the process.
5) Do not see considerations, fears and roadblocks as stop sign but rather as a normal part of the process that will always appear. Learn to deal with it.
6) All these are supposed to appear. If they don’t, it means you haven’t set that big enough goal to stretch you to grow. It means there is no real potential for self-development.
7) Welcome considerations, fear and roadblocks when they appear, because many times they are the very things that have been holding you back in life. Once you can see these subconscious thoughts, feelings and obstacles, once you are aware of them, you can face them, process them and deal with them.
8) You want to set a goal that is big enough that in the process of achieving it you become someone worth becoming, – Jim Rohn
9) To achieve big goal, you are going to have to become a bigger person. You are going to have to develop new sills, new attitudes, and new capabilities. Youa re going to have to stretch yourself, and in so doing, you will be stretched forever. You can lose the material things, but you can never lose your mastery.
10) Write down your goals, Review it daily, and do something that moves you towards those goals daily.
As always you can get the book here from Amazon or download kindle apps on your ipad and buy from the web!Thank you for Reading! Hope I can bring more value to your life! Leave a comment and let me know what other topic I should write about!