Today’s Daily Read : How to get from where you are to where you wanna be. The 25 Principles of Success by – Jack Canfield
1) Expert on the science of success know the brain is a goal seeking organism. Whatever goal you give to your subconscious mind, it will work night and day to achieve.
2) Be specific about your goal. How much, by when?
3) Differentiate between a goal and a good idea. A goal for example will be I will weigh 185lb by 5pm, January 1 2006. A good idea will be I want to lose weight.
4) Write out your goals in details is the best way to get clarity and specificity on your goals.
5) When you write it down, your subconscious mind will know what to work on. It will know which opportunity to hone in on to help you reach your goal.
6) Make goals that challenge you, make big goals that will make you feel uncomfortable as the ultimate goals in life is to become a mater at life.
7) Set a breakthrough goal. A breakthrough goal is something that will have a big impact in your life. A quantum leap in your progress. Things like writing a book, getting your doctoral degree, getting licensed, opening your own spa, getting elected president of your union or professional association or your own radio show. The achievement of that one goal would change everything.
8) Have your goals written and keep it constantly with you. Reread it everyday. Keep it in your wallet, write it in your business card. The goals that Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen had in their wallet for chicken soup for the soul, “I am so happy selling 1.5million copies of chicken soup for the soul by December 30, 1994.
9) If you are bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
10) Write down all the goals you wish to achieve before you die. Write it down in vivid details, noting where, when and how much, which model, what size and so on. Write yourself a letter for the future you what you want to achieve. Write yourself a check.
As always you can get the book here from Amazon or download kindle apps on your ipad and buy from the web!