Recently i am really addicted to getting more vascular.
How can you get more veins to show?
- high protein low carb diet
- it will help your body to use more fats as energy instead of using carbs. This is especially helpful is you workout fasted in the morning, working fasted in the morning is said to be able to increase fat burn by 20% more than normal workout timing!
- the main reason why your veins is showing is because your fats is thinning out. you hardly see fat people with veins right.
- Arginine is a vasodilator. it helps to relax the blood vessel and increase blood flow.
- if you are lifting heavy with proper form you will be putting the muscle under a more stressful environment in turn tearing more muscle fiber. To recover yourself during workout the body will call more blood to flow to that particular muscle group (the pump). therefore it creates more vascularity.
Doing intermittent fasting for 16(fasted)/8(feast) hour or sometimes 18/6 hour. I dont have a fix plan it really depends on how hungry i feel each day.
i really do feel more vascular now and more definition is coming out. weight did increase by a bit.
but normally we dont only go by how much weight you increased, it is not that accurate become what we want now is only muscle gain.
muscle gain and fat lost so weight will be hover around the same. if my prediction is right, after dropping a few more percentage of body fat, we weight should start to rise. Shall see how it goes!
All the best people.
Should you replace your meal with mass gainer or protein shake? The answer is no, you still need to get your vitamins and minerals from the food that you take in. Protein powder and mass gainer is a supplement it is suppose to be an addition to help with your diet and not to replace it! Same as meal replacement powder it will be good to use it on a 2 day on 1 day off basis and only use it to replace your dinner.
BPI – Pump HD blue ice lemonade.
So far the best tasting Pre workout I have taken.
Very mixable. Sweet taste follow by a sour after taste.
Definitely a very strong Pre workout.
This one is slightly different from the rest of the BPI Pre Workout as it contains some Leucine some electrolyte something different from rush and 1mr.
I tried sipping thru the workout, the focus was great but I think the caffeine content is a little too strong.
For those who never try Pre workout before might want to consider using half a scoop. Per serving contains 11g of powder. Overall awesome Pre must try!
Bring your container to NutriFirst and ask me for a free serving if you want!